Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shopping Spree.

Phew~ just came back from Pavilion~
Shop with ma mom and bro whole day.
.
U know?
Shopping with parents is da best! :D
No need open wallet at all~ hohoho~
.
Today~
Bought some shirts and..
NGEKK~ tell u guys later. x)
.
Had lunch and took some pic at Madam Kwan.
.

My clumsy bro.

Look at his right eye..bengkak until sibeh big.*he fell down at school -_-*

Haha, he wears his spec to cover his eye~


Thats me with my new hairstyle.

My fringe now is... uhhh.. short. =.=
Sibeh short.
How was it? this or the previous one better? *shy*

My Mom~

zzz..this pic blur.. -.- *credits to my bro~*


Makan habis~

Mula hunting~


God i love Christmas..
I dont know why.. i just love it.

Maybe because i love snow? :P

I wish Malaysia will snow.. haha~ jk. *if malaysia snow, its the end of the world~*


*ahem* Lets continue~


The hunting starts.


He fat hao ahhhhh~


That fella follow us~

Walk walk walk~

See see see~

Complain complain complain~


And finally its his turns. lol

After that its my turn again~

Went to StarHill. *muahahahaha*

For~ *wuahahahaha*

LV~ *wahahahaha*


Dont know buy which one tim.. =.=

Choose edi quite long~ =x

Gaodim den lok card~

TAHHTAAAA!!
Rm4,150. *thanks mom! :)*

Went home after that.

Now this is what i harvested at Pavilion and StarHill today~

Few shirts and a LV bag~

My new bag. :D

.
Haha, thats all for today~ ^^
And ma frens bought tickets for 2012 too!

But not today la.. all fulled. =x

They went to Midvalley this early morning to buy this ticket.. but,

MISSION FAILED.

Today and tmr de ticket also fulled. lol

But they managed to buy Sat's ticket~ x)

K, im gonna go bath now~

.

PEACE OUT.

1 comment:

  1. WTF! Bought LV!=/ Gucci and Burberry so much better than LV!!! And where the hell u guys move again?! gosh, I'm like out of the world now! Only get news update from ur blog...where's the new hse? when are u moving? n plz lar, no LV!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter