Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maybe.

Tanaka.. *message alerts*
Once again i'm just hoping its a text from you.
It aint right to read your messages twice thrice four times a night its true.
Everyday, i patiently wait.
Feeling like a fool but i do anyway.
Nothing can feel as sweet and as real.
As knowing i wasn't waiting in vain.
And maybe its true.
I'm caught up on you.
Maybe theres a chance, that you're stuck on me too.
So maybe im wrong, its all in my head.
Maybe we're afraid words we both hadn't said..
Like i really want you,
I think i need you,
Baby i miss you,
I'm thinking of you.
I always connected online.
Hooked on facebook all the time.
Hoping you've check my profile.
Just can't help wondering why you play it cool but i'm hopelessly falling for you.
Every night on the phone and i, loving you and i know you like it girl.
All joking inside, whats in the night.
Come out and say what we're trying to hide.
Maybe its true.. maybe i'm wrong.
.
Urggghhhhhhh~ Girl.. don't you get tired?
Why are you keep walking in my mind?
Why is this feeling coming back to me?
I don't want any false hope, and all these are just a MAYBE.
another random post..
sorry~ haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter