Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Comp!

I'm back everyone!
Just bought a new comp at Lowyat today! x)
These are the pics of my comp~ since theres ppl wanted to see~

Yeap, i bought whole set~ hiakhiakhiak~

New speakers, monitor, keyboard, cpu and~

mousepad. lol

New Bass~ :P

New CPU~
Yeap, self ham one~ *means self customise*

22 inch Philips monitor~

Yeap, its Windows 7.
Yeap, total price for those stuffs is..RM3619.
I saw a better comp before i buy this comp..and the price is..RM7K+!
Yeap, that comp is better than self customise.. but the price is just~ LOL!

Im enjoying my new bass~
AND IM BOOMING MY HOUSEE NOW! YEAH! xD
Haha~
Yea~ Millions thanks to my mom~
And of coz~
Special thanks to Joo and Jermien~ *they helped me out today* :)

Ok, gonna enjoy my new comp now!

CIAOZZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter