Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tact's Birthday.

Hey guys!
I'm back from Bahau.
I know i know.. its time to update right? haha~
Alright, here i go~
.
Wednesday 02.12.09
Had dinner with Kian Tact and my friends @ HoiTong that day.
The party was delayed for some unknown reason..
So for that day, onli MAKAN!
The pics gonna do the talking again~ :P
.
Start!






This is the way that lazy Beng masak his hams. hahaha~


Dessert time~

I forgot what were we looking at.. lol

Kian Tact the Birthday Boy~
.
And we took some pics there.


And a Group pic.
END.
.
Thursday 03.12.09
Went to Ks's place for the swimming party. :P
Yea, to celebrate Tact's Birthday.


The pool~

Getting ready to swim. *Alex just can't live without cigarette -.-*

Warming up~

TO THROW THE BIRTHDAY BOY INTO THE POOOL! xD
Fly Tact~ Fly away~

I was climbing this thing
but someone pushed me into the pool. *look whats behind me that fella trying to do. ==*





I don't even know why i laugh until so EFFING happy. LOL!


Comel Beng~ haha~

OMG! 人妖啊!!

Romantic ma? haha~

Both at there 偷情~ hahaha~

Beng knock until his head when he ROLLING into the pool~ LMAO!

Thats me doing advertisement~ heheheh~ xD

Beh tahan beside me that sei napetttt laaa~ hahaha!

The Birthday cake for Tact.
Know why the cake so small?
Coz we didn't plan to EAT it.
But to PLAY IT! LOL!
.
After taking that pic,
the cake terus stick to Tact's face~ *too bad we didn't take any pic of him.. coz we're too busy running. lol*
:D
.
K, time to sleep~
Damn tired.. =x
.
NITEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter