Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shoppination~

Sunday 20.12.09 Went to MidValley with my family yesterday~

for shirts and new luggages. :)

Drove two car go.
.
First stop @ House of Leathers for some new luggages.

Done choosing the luggages,
leave it there, and continue for shirts. :P
.
Second stop @ Zara.Dad, mom & bro~
.I didn't buy anything..
coz the shirt that i want not there..
but @ Pavilion's Zara. ==
.
Packed our stuff,
then our drivers go get the luggages @ House of Leather,
and its time for Pavilion's Zara.
.
My bro like boss.. he using handphone. hahaha~
.
Third stop @ Pavilion's Zara.
Bought my stuffs~
Took a rest@ The Coffee Bean.
.
.
Fifth stop @ Guess.
Dad say his mood good today~
So asked us to buy more~ LOL!
.
Ended up only me and my dad found the shirt we wants. xD
Bought 3 shirt only, already rm1k+~
lucky my mom and sis didn't buy anything. haha~
.
Last stop @ GAP for children
and thats all. :P
.
Stuffs that i harvested yesterday~ :D
Spent rm10k+ total. LMAO!
and i just can't wait for this coming Friday~ *wahahaha*
Alright, gtg now.
till then~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter