Monday, October 26, 2009

Final Exam.

My goddddd..
Tmr is my final exam edi..
Its MPW (Sejarah) paper tmr.. *Omg..*
I now onli start studying.. *Omg x2*
I hate MPW the most.. *Omg x3*
The moment i look at the words, my soul flys away.. *Omg x4*
I tried to concentrate but my computer is attracting me.. *Omg x5*
I got out from my room and did my revision outside.. *wow.. got hope edi~*
I stares at the book for like 30minutes and drink Nescafe to keep myself awaken. * o___o *
And guess what,
I didn't fell asleep. *good job!*
But.. *but what? o.o*



I'M DREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG! *=.=*
Until now 1 chapter also haven finish........... *wait die~*
Haha, what to do? *pray?*
Yeap, thats what im gonna do tonight~ *God bless u..*

MAY GOD BLESS ME TMR~ x)

And heres my weirdd exam's timetable.

MPW, Tuesday @ 4-7pm.
English, Saturday @ 11-1pm.
Management, Next Tuesday @ 4-7pm. *wtf*

Weird right? -__-
Ok, im gonna TRY to do my REVISION again now~

NITEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter