Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1 Down 2 to Go~

Woke up at 12pm today.
Did a quick revision on MPW for the last time.
Managed to memorize one section..
Enough! Den tutup buku and pergi makan breakfast~

Mom ordered McD for breakfast today~ :)
Haha, she know 1 burger won't satisfied me one~ so she ordered 2 filets with Mcflurry! *yums*

VAMPIREEEEE! o_o *takutnya~*

Went to Asia Cafe with my friends after that for~
the ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!
As long as you're a Digi user, the tickets is free. :)
Im not a Digi user btw.. i borrow Joo punya number~ haha.
THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS LIVE IN MALAYSIA @ STADIUM BUKIT JALIL THIS SAT!

Yumcha at AC after that..
I snaped a funny pic there..but itu petpet looh kit siang deleted it! *damn u..*
Nvm~ chat until 4pm den its time for me to go WAR!

I finished my test at 5.30pm+..but the test ends at 7pm~ LOL!
dun laughh~ not me only ok~ many ppl finished their test earlier than me! *ahlai is one of them*
ROFL!

Aduii..forget it la~

Went to Apple for awhile after that..
And managed to snap this pic~
Haha! this is the pic im talking about!
Actually the victim is Ks one~ but he deleted the pic and went back~
Sooooooo~
Joo be the victim ba~ lmao!
Can see the word?

I think he's gay! LOOL!

Balik rumah for dinner at 8pm+..

Hmm.. thats all for today.

I managed to survive from the war~ haha~ :D

1 down 2 more to go~

Gonna sleep early today.. tmr have to wake up at 7am for basketball @ batu11. lol

BYEEEEEES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter