Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yumcha+Movie Session~

Hey guys, just came back from Gasoline again.
We're ussually hanging out there nowadays.
and ummm~
i'm super tired now.
Woke up damn early today for basketball. x_x
So i'm gonna have a quick update and let me go to bed after that. ;)
.
Wednesday 13.01.10
Yumcha @ Gasoline yesterday. .
This time ada lenglui pui us~
TAADAHH~
Its Isabella Wong in Gasoline~
.
Sort of a.. REUNION~ :D
.
Yeaaaa, talk cock like sing song again~ hahaha~ xD
Then after the yumcha session, Bell wanted to sing K~
Sooo~ we decided to go Chin Hui's crib for karaoke~
.
All of us can masuk~ left Ahlai~
He too *thin* ~ can't squeeze in~ LOL!
We ended up have to open the gate for him. mafan dao~
As always, Bell's voice still very nice~
Sang until all of us have 初恋的感觉~ haha~
.
.
Sambil dengar song~ sambil gamble after that~
This time not gamble money la~ who lose just do push up only. :P And this is Beng doing his push up. lol
.
Went to yumcha again at Mamak after that.
See our parking skill~

Pro dao~ haha~
.
I didn't even take out my car key.. I just left it inside my car.
Coz its impossible to steal my car~
tell me how is the thief gonna move my car? xD
*actually the truth is.. i really forgot to take out my car key. not purposely one. lol*
.Went back home at 2am+~
and woke up at 7am in the morning for basketball for the next day. *means today. lol*
.
Thursday 14.01.10
After basketball~
Went to Summit for movie.
Paranormal Activity
Rating:★★★★★
RECOMMENDED!
EFFING SCARYYYYYY!!
Annie and Jia Hui keep screaming when watching this movie. LMAO!
.
Tmr who wants to see me boom maxis?
want then find me tmr @ Garden's Maxis~
I'm gonna screwww them hard if theres still no stock.
and thats all~
K, ima go to bed now.
PEACEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter