Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hospital.

Went to Gleneagles today~
not sick la~
just my back skin got problem.
pakai mask~ i kiasi~ haha~

Went there alone~
mom not free to bring me go~
but my mom helped me to book an appointment at 1pm.
i can't rmb how to go Gleneagles..so my driver fetched me go~


Reached there~ ngam ngam hou~
He went back after tat~ becoz my dad need him
.


lucky mom helped me book an appointment at 1pm~
quite alot ppl there~ x_x



Haha~ snap for fun~ x)
After tat doctor donee checking my back~

He said it was just acne.

and talked alot~

The point is~

He said, you should stop drinking milk.

Yes~ MILK.

i oso shocked~

i asked why~

den he let me see this

Haha~ can read?
Tell u all la~ Sharing is Caring~ =P

Those who having acne trouble should stop drinking milk.

Becoz most of the milk now is 75% to 90% is from pregnant cows.

i noe u all will say..how could milk cause acne?

Its becoz drinking milk and consuming dairy products from pregnant cows exposes

us to the hormones produced by the cow's pregnancy, hormones that we were not designed

to consume during our teenage and adult years.

There oso got write~ Milk is, after all, specifically designed to make things grow.

Soo~ if u have acne and u drink alot milk, ur acne will become worst. o_o

Haha~ i readdd the whole paper when i was waiting for my medicine.


Beautiful handwriting by the counter~

My ubatt~

after thatt go makann at the restaurant there~


my nasi kampung~ haha~

eatt finish edi~

ngam ngam hou my another driver reached. =x

fetch me go back~

den go out again~

After i fetch Joo, den gonna fetch Alex one~

But he no answer phone~

Sleeping eh?

SOOOO~

we terus go his house and masuk his house wake him up~

haha~

Sneak into his room and~

SNAPPPPP!!!

His cutee right? HAHAHAHA~

Spiderman pillow~ LOOOLLL~

den terus wake him up~

haha~ andd~ actually we PLANNED to go watch The Proposal at 4.15pm one.

But...

this time not no ticket...is not enuff time to go and watch~ -_-

nvmm~

After thatt called beng and kit siang and went to~

Aladin.......AGAIN. *faints*

Big Alex camee at around 7am+ too.

until 8pm~ they went connaught pasar malam~

and i balik rumah makan~ coz got masak for me~ haha~

Andd~ i decided to publish this blog~

haha~ finally rightt? =)

oso..................

TOMORROW IS THE DAY. HAHAHAHA !!~

STAY TUNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. xD

TATAA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter